[F_MINOR] Hey ;)

Title: Invitation from Matthew

f_minor@email.rutgers.edu,

Come join my network at hi5!

I now have over 16 friends in my network! You can meet all of them, plus more than 12 million other Hi5 members! Once you join, you will immediately be connected to all the people in my circle of friends.

Hi5 is an online service that lets you meet new people, view photos, browse profiles, and chat with your friends.

I'll see you inside,

Matthew

already has more than 12 million members!

Gender/Age:
Male/21

Location:
Morinville

This invitation was sent to f_minor@email.rutgers.edu on behalf of Matthew (wicks_m@hotmail.com).

If you do not wish to receive invitations from hi5 members, click on the link below:
http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayBlockInvite.do?inviteId=X8288JTE6K21112827f0

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website