Re: [F_MINOR] GG: Ten Things I Learned from Glenn Gould

Anne M. Marble wrote:

Any one have other suggestions or additins for the lists?

11. A quarter century after you're dead, no one will be able to remember
the names of any of your critics. :-)

News, Weather & Sports from Vleeptron:
http://vleeptron.blogspot.com

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn