From: lstanwyk [mailto:lstanwyk@ryerson.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 12:14 PM
To: Cline, Eric
Cc: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: [F_MINOR] F_MINOR Digest - 27 Dec 2004 to 4 Jan 2005 (#2005-1)

Not only do I have my B.Mus. and have been playing piano since age 4 (I
won't tell you how many years since that would reveal my age hehe...),
both my parents were professional musicians.. my grandmother was an
opera singer, my sister and both my brothers are also in music.. so I
therefore consider myself a somewhat humble authority on the subject...
I normally hear a movement referred to as it's placement in the
piece.... an 'inner' reference does not denote which specific movement..
it's too general, since some pieces have several movements.  It's like
saying: in a sandwich there are two slices of bread and 'stuff' in the
middle... but 'stuff' doesn't exactly tell you what's in it!

Cheers :p