Re: [F_MINOR] F_MINOR Digest - 27 Dec 2004 to 4 Jan 2005 (#2005-1)

Title: RE: [F_MINOR] F_MINOR Digest - 27 Dec 2004 to 4 Jan 2005 (#2005-1)

I have seen the term used from time to time in articles or even liner notes on a CD. I believe I have seen it used in one of the liner notes on one of the GG albums. Don't ask me which one. I have used the term frequently in discussions over the years. I know for a fact that I used the term in papers I wrote for my music classes in school.

I never made the association with bodily functions. Interesting association.....

:-)

Cheers,

Eric Cline
Reichhold