Re: [F_MINOR] F_MINOR Digest - 27 Dec 2004 to 4 Jan 2005 (#2005-1)

In all my years as a music student - mind you, I graduated in 1990 so am
a bit behind the times and the memory is a little foggy - the term
'inner' movement was never used as an official textbook reference to
divisions of music... Casually? Yes, I suppose so... E.g., 1st, 2nd, 3rd
and 4th movements yes... but inner movements?  The term sounds silly to
me - referencing to bodily functions more than musical strata lol...

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:

F_minor Website (with early archive):