From: F_Minor [mailto:F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU] On Behalf Of musical mat
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 5:30 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: [F_MINOR] F_MINOR Digest - 2 Nov 2004 to 16 Nov 2004 (#2004-97)

Hi fellow Gouldians!

     While I have never really had the cahcne to go through the docudramas, I have to admit my favourite Gould quote is the one that is on the cover of a state of wonder CD set.

"The purpose of art is not the release of a momentary ejection of adrenaline, but rather the lifelong construction of a state of wonder and serenity."

In fact, I liked it so much that I wrote a song for tenor and piano with these words.  In fact, I think that I am going to have to listen to the state of wonder CDS today.

Take care,

M Wicks

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website