[F_MINOR] Greatest Canadian

The CBC currently has a TV series similar to that conducted recently in other
countries to "choose" the greatest of its citizens, living or deceased.

http://www.cbc.ca/greatest/

Persons were nominated over the summer and presently the network is telecasting
programs on each of the top 10, one of whom in November will be designated by
viewer vote as the "greatest Canadian".

Glenn Gould placed 55th on the top 100.

[Mary Jo, I have copied you directly in this reply because I'm still not sure if my posts
to the list will be successful. If you don't also get it through the list, please pass it on.
Thanks.]

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn