Re: [F_MINOR] Drugging in the classical music world

I dunno about classical music, but if you took the marijuana out of jazz, I
think only Mel Torme would be left, and I'm not even sure about Mel.

And rock -- where would rock be without drugs and sex (and sometimes
large-caliber firearms)? Unrecognizeable.

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:

F_minor Website (with early archive):