[F_MINOR] [OT] Goldberg Vexations concert in Calgary, AB

Hello all,
   I've been lurking for too long! This is off-topic, but does have a
clear Glenn reference. I am performing the Goldberg Variations with
improvisations within and around (hence "Vexations"), next Sunday night
at 2000 at the Unity Church of Calgary (I should, for our international
listeners point out that this is in Canada!). This is the second concert
of a series that I am running for the next few months. All the concerts
are being recorded on state of the art digital equipment, so you can
also ask to hear any of the concerts - the first was the Canadian
premiere of Morton Feldman's "Triadic Memories".
   If you would like more information, feel free to email me off-list
at b.petherick@shaw.ca, or just keep the conversation on-list.

Thank-you for your time.

Bruce Petherick

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn