[F_MINOR] OT: Sony Music Sale at Tower Records

I just got my electronic Tower Records newsletter. On their web site,
they're having a 25% off sale on Sony records right now:
http://www.towerrecords.com/Classical/Default.aspx?vendor=SMD&vendor_d=Sony
%20Classical%20Sale&from1=EMCL

I don't know all the details, and I don't know if this includes the brick
and mortar stores. But if you're considering a purchase, this is a good
time to make it. ;-)0

P.S. I am not affiliated with Tower Records or Sony Music. :-)

------
Anne M. Marble
Forward Motion Writing Site: http://www.fmwriters.com
My Blog: http://gorokandwulf.blogspot.com/
My Column: http://www.writing-world.com/columns/romance/current.shtml

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn