[F_MINOR] GG: Die Kunst der Fuge (Part 589)

Now usually during the summer months I don't listen to classical music (I rather listen to old punk and ska records during the hot season), but today I couldn't resist...I had to put on GG's interpretaion of "Die Kunst der Fuge".

Fans, even the critics may argue about the status of this recording in the Gould Catalouge,but I don't care, I love it.
In my humble opinion I think that the use of the organ for this particular recording was one of the best ideas GG ever had.

The music itself makes me think of math, geometry, fermant's last theorem, fractals, the ideas of Freud and Jung on imagination, cathedrals,the movie "Kooyanisquatsi" and what not and now I couldn't tell you if these projections were inspired by Bach, Gould, or both of 'em. It could also be that I'm just a loon......

Just out of couriosity: What sort of  imaginaryideas or projections do you get while listening to KdF or the recordings of Mr Gould in general?

rgds
Pat
(now that I posted this I can go back to the Skatellites and see what happens)

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website