[F_MINOR] Tim Page

The name Tim Page always sounded familiar.  It just
seems like a very common name to me.  He is the
classical music critic for the Washington Post, so I
usually tune into his weekly online chats (linked
below).  Today, the introduction to his chat mentioned
that he had edited the Glenn Gould Reader.
Interesting.  I decided to write in and ask him a
boring question about researching Gould at the
Canadian National Library.  When he mentioned that he
also worked on a GG pictorial biography, a sudden
realization (and embarrassment) seized me: Tim Page
was the man who conducted the Goldberg "interview"
with Gould along with being involved in countless
other Gould projects.  Why am I asking him mundane
questions about accessing library archives?

It was one of those insert-foot-in-mouth moments of
realization, and I felt a sudden compulsion to share
my ignorance with all of you in the hopes of
alleviating the embarrassment.  Thanks.

http://discuss.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/zforum/04/r_entertainment_page080404.htm