Re: [F_MINOR] OT John Cage still going

Yes to almost everything in the replies to this post.
Like Elmer I think of the emperor with no clothes.
I'm with Evalynne in voting no.  As Kate said - here
we are talking about John Cage.
Larry pointed out that some of Cage's work is
interesting and thought provoking.  Yes.  I was very
surprised when I listened to his music for clarinet
and piano.  I was so captivated that I went back to
EMusic for his sonatas for prepared piano.  Umm... I
wouldn't let anyone do that to my piano, but it did
sound like fun.
It is too bad that Cage felt the need for gimmicks.  I
read somewhere that GG took his music seriously.  If
anyone has this quote, I'd like to hear it.

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn