[F_MINOR] Found a Missing GG Tape!!!

I've been going nuts lately because I couldn't find my copy of the "Glenn Gould
the Conductor" video. Some of the other videos were MIA, too.

So when I visited my parents today, I checked the closet in the spare room with
the futon. Now, I swear I had checked the closet before, but this time I was
_determined_. I reached around in there and found a small cooler (six-pack
size). Sure enough, that cooler contained the Conductor tape, as well as three
or our other GG tapes! I had forgotten I put them in there so they wouldn't get
too hot in the car. :-\

I also had a couple of the "Bruno M" videos in there. Now I get to relive the
excitement of seeing those videos all over again.

So what's your favorite GG video or DVD?

I love the Conductor, plus the On the Record/Off the Record, and (although they
are stagey) the "Bruno M" videos. Oh, and that document "Glenn Gould: A
Portrait" I think. I love others, too, but I can't remember because some of
them have been hiding for so long.

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn