[F_MINOR] GOLDBERG AGAIN...

Hi friends,
i'm preparing my master thesis of musicology on the interpretation of bach's keyboard music by glenn gould-comparative study of the goldberg variations1955-1981.i've read all the interesting topics that you wrote about the 2 goldberg and i'm wondering if anyone of you could tell me more about the article that wanda landowska (or rosalyn tureck i don't remember) wrote about the 1981 recording by gould.is there any translation for the interview of gould and page (1981)in french(disc 3 of a state of wonder)?
thank you,
cordialement.

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website