[F_MINOR] May i ask?

I joined f_minor somedays ago. And I look forward to see interesting discussions.
Introducing myself, I am a amature piano player. I have had no formal/academic education of music.
May i ask what is your best plays of Gould if you can tell and why?
My best is his Inventions/Sinfonia and reason why is maybe ,by my words, greatest cantabiles I've ever heard.
additionally the sound owing to the CD318 is also best in my world.

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website