[F_MINOR] Broken links

I finally got around to updating the links on my Glenn Gould website,
sigh... http://glenn.coomans.com/glenn/Links.cfm

I was embarrassed to find how many had "rotted away" in the 5 years that I
had neglected it. Just doing the rounds of the usual "places" showed how
poorly we're keeping our Glenn Gould links alive. Here are the LinkRot
ratings for a few of the obvious sites:

Glenngould.com - 4 links gone out of 9
Glenngould.ca - 6 out of 14
Glenngould.org - 3 out of 10
nlc-bnc.ca - 0 out of 11 (Librarians can be trusted to keep their links
alive, although they broke everyone else's links by changing the URL of the
Glenn Gould Archive...)

Marius Coomans

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn