[F_MINOR] OT: I'm not ignoring you, honest

If you sent me a response to any of my questions in the past, and did not
get a response, that could mean one of two things:

1) Your response was so well-written that I was shocked into silence as
there truly was no response.

2) The spam filters at sff.net thought it was spam because it sees
".rutger" and filters it because it was trained to filter anything with
".ru" in it. :-\

I'm trying to work out this glitch with the tech support people, who are
(fortunately) very responsive. :) For now, some things may end up in the
Junk Mail folder. In the past, because I wasn't aware of this and may have
set the folder up wrong, some messages may have been lost. :( Luckily, I
think this is a recent change to their filters.

------
Anne M. Marble
Forward Motion Writing Site: http://www.fmwriters.com
My Blog: http://gorokandwulf.blogspot.com/
Join Neopets! -- http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=critteranne

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn