Re: [F_MINOR] artists on the list

Hello!

My name is Manfred and I am definitely more reading than posting on this
marvellous list. Yet I felt the urge to answer to this topic.

I study the organ and church music in Vienna, Austria, and since this is my
main occupation for the time being I think I can be called an artist. I hope
to make this my profession one day, but you can never know if this works out.
Perhaps I should add that I am currently studying in Gothenburg, Sweden, but
returning to Vienna in July.

Best wishes,

Manfred

--
Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn