[F_MINOR] Apologies for unanswered e-mails

Dear all,

A few days ago, I sent you a call for all the artists who would recognize themselves being part of the list. I could see there were very interesting answers, but I hardly got time to read them entirely with all the required attention: I’m a student and, the semester ending, I’m writing big exams next week.

Therefore, I wish to express my sincere apologies to Eric Cline and Jost Ammon not to have given yet any answer to their e-mails. I promise I will soon. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten you!

Regards,

Vincent

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website