Re: [F_MINOR] R.S.V.P.!!! [was:] a Gouldian Game

Oh, I just know that I'm going to raise some eyebrows, but here goes.

  • Beethoven (keep him well liquored or he'll be in an even worse mood)
  • Moses (heh, I always wanted to see those horns of light)
  • Einstein (those eyes....)
  • Glenn (I'll ask him to improvise a sonata on Chopsticks)
  • Socrates (only King Solomon was wiser)
  • Mozart (always wanted to give him a big hug)
  • Nikola Tesla (a genius far above Thomas Edison)
  • Lao Tsu (teach me what the silent mind is)
  • da Vinci (one of the greatest minds of all)
  • Abraham Lincoln (greatest President/leader)
  • Walt Whitman (old grey beard was so wonderful)
  • Nikos Kazantzakis (a fabulous author)
  • Pythagoras (he can tell us a few things about harmony)
  • Victor Jara (his songs are wonderful)
  • Jack Kerouac (love his works, despite how he drank himself to death)
  • Robert Temple (brilliant, brilliant, brilliant - "The Sirius Mystery", etc.)
  • Patriarch Jacob (always see him as a tower of light)
  • Joni Mitchell (siren of the heart's inner core)
  • Leonard Cohen (male version of Joni?)
  • Oscar Wilde (he and Byron were the ultimate party animals)
  • Nefirtiti (was her husband an alien or what?)
Anyway, I'm being a bit silly.

regards

Fred Houpt

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courrier électronique ou par un autre moyen.

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website