Re: [F_MINOR] A Gouldian game

Blimey, Promo.. you stole a couple of mine hehe

1. GG
2. Audrey Hepburn (idol)
3. Margot Fonteyn (idol)
4. Rudolf Nureyev (idol)
5. S. Rachmaninov (nothing beats those concertos)
6. S. Prokofiev (nothing beats his concertos either)
7. LV Beethoven (a night of jamming sonatas would be cool)
8. F Schubert (nothing beats those Op. 90 Impromptus)
9. Pierre Trudeau (idol)
10. Brian Jones (what REALLY happened the night of July 3rd 1969?)
11. F. Scott Fitzgerald
12. Einstein (good conversation)
13. E Hemmingway (would be fun to party and get drunk with)
14. David Wenham (for eye-candy purposes - I think he's hot)
15. Cedric Bixler Zavala (also 'cause I think he's hot)
16. Oscar Wilde
17. Henry Handel Richardson
18. Jesus (would like to have a nice chat w/this guy LoL)
19. Leo Bernstein
20. Elmer Elevator (Elmer, don't you feel the love?)

Gourmet food would be catered by Gibson & Lyle, with a full wine/liquor
menu and a oz. of good bud :)

PROMONDE@AOL.COM wrote:

> Here is my list. And some of them I have been lucky to know and or
> work for.
>
> 1. GG
> 2. Otto Klemperer
> 3. Pete Townshend
> 4. George Gershwin
> 5. Winston Churchill
> 6. Pierre Trudeau
> 7. Keith Richards
> 8. Wendy Carlos
> 9. Richard Wagner
> 10. Camille St. Saens
> 11. Eric Satie
> 12. Picasso
> 13. Thomas Hoving
> 14. Keith Haring
> 15. Ray Davies
> 16. Federico Fellini
> 17. DW. Griffith
> 18. Louise Brooks
> 19. Cary Grant
> 20. Charlie Chaplin

> Signoff instructions, and user preference interface
>
> F_minor Website

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn