[F_MINOR] Bahc's partitas

The video Lluís mentions belongs to the Chemins de la Musique series by
Bruno Monsaingeon, to the episode entitled "The retreat", where GG also
plays the reduction for piano of The Meistersinger.
I have no copies of any of these materials and they seem to be rather
difficult to get hold of in the European zone, since all the DVD
references are out of catalog. I guess the situation might be different
in the USA/Canada zone, but not sure at all.
Ferran

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn