[F_MINOR] RE : [F_MINOR] GG LPs Looking for a Home

Hello Mary,

I'd be very interested in the goods you're selling. Could you just tell
me what you mean by LPs? Are they discs, CDs or tapes? Could you also
tell me the content of these scores (just to have an overall view, don't
go in details)?

Thanks.

"Glenngouldy" yours,

Vincent Thivet