Re: [F_MINOR] OT: Help! Anybody got any GOOD Xmas music?

In a message dated 12/12/2003 6:19:26 PM Mountain Standard Time, bobmer.javanet@RCN.COM writes:

What do you like? What do you recommend?

Here's one of my favourites: "Can we have Christmas Now?" by Sari & Mari Kaasinen. It's avaliable through Amazon and also through Northside (www.noside.com). I buy a lot of music through Northside, having purchased a 10 string kantele, (a sort of Finnish harp(and am learning how to play it. Definitely different from playing classical guitar..LOL!
Ceremony of Carols by Benjamin Britten is also a must, though it always makes me cry. I love the dissonance of the harp with the vocals.
I also like a song called "Hey for Christmas" and other music from that era; cannot find it though.

Evalynne
http://www.beadsuncommon.com

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website