Re: [F_MINOR] OT: Help! Anybody got any GOOD Xmas music?

At 11:49 AM 12/13/2003 -0500, Jim Morrison wrote:
Any of Andrew Parrott's Christmas discs:
Such as the two Carol albums, hard to find though, seem to be out of print

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002RR4>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002RR4

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000DNSY

I agree, those two are wonderful; I caught them in their original issues from EMI...which might be now out of print, not sure.

But those two are reissued together as a two-disc set from Musical Heritage
Society.  Nice to have them still available that way.
www.musicalheritage.com

Here is the info of that disc, copied from their web page about it:

Seven Centuries of Christmas Music
Andrew Parrott
2 CDs