[F_MINOR] OT: Help! Anybody got any GOOD Xmas music?

Bruno Villa wrote:

>I wonder if there was a particular work that you know about Jesus' birth
>as long as it is the reason for Xmas to exist.

There's "Amal and the Night Visitors," an opera in English by Gian Carlo
Menotti, about a little lame boy who meets the Three Wise Men on their way
to Bethlehem. It was commissioned for the NBC television network in 1951 and
they cranked out a live Christmastime production of it for about twenty
years, each one with a new little boy singer. Who says there's nothing
high-class on commercial TV, huh?

A more interesting Menotti opera, "The Consul," is about the miserable fate
of stateless refugees wandering from border to border in Europe at the end
of WWII. Menotti went on to found the annual Spoleto Opera Festival in
Charleston SC USA. Every year lots of great stuff there, and Charleston's
one of the prettiest and most architecturally distinctive cities in the USA.
(Thank God we didn't have airplanes during the US Civil War, just hot-air
balloons on a rope.)

Okay, without using your computer or any books, just from memory: What were
the names of the Three Wise Men (the Magi)?