Re: [F_MINOR] FW: [F_MINOR] OT: Help! Anybody got any GOOD Xmas music?

Benjamin Britten wrote some Xmas works especially linked with the
english tradition.  There are a lot of interesting things that I searched
in the english tradition because there is a lot of chorals over there. I
wonder if there was a particular work that you know about Jesus' birth
as long as it is the reason for Xmas to exist.