Re: [F_MINOR] New Subscriber to F_minor! Please read.

Hi Maria:

welcome to the list!, I am repplying to you, because
when I was reading your email, I re-felt the  same
excitement, love and admiration that I did feel first
when I started on my own "phase" as your mom called
it. It is so lovely that you have gotten to know the
music of gg and more than that, it doesn´t stop to
amaze how many admirers Glenn Gould draws even after
his death. Death, such an awful word, many here I am
sure, are horrified to hear that word, because his
music is alive in our hearts.
I would love to see any of your drawings, of course if
it is possible for you to send them. If it is not,
that is allright.
As others might have told you, there is so much that
has been said here... , I can´t think of any specific
thing , but I am sure later the list will get to talk
about something.

take care.

Sara.
--- Maria Tauriainen <maria_tauriainen@HOTMAIL.COM>