Which cadenza for Mozart K 491?

Joseph Kerman has written: "the display of the solo in the cadenza [of the
first movement of K 491] is invested of a weight and a pathos most special.
In no other first movement of concerto the cadenza has so much importance as
in K 491".

I agree with Kerman: after have been "mortified" in the development, the
solo is in difficulty in the confrontation with the orchestra; therefore we
expect something of special in the cadenza (a revenge, a counteroffensive).

Now, except Gould, I listened only short cadenzas, well made but in my
opinion insufficient (I know Serkin, Perahia, Haebler, Zacharias, and also
Brahms, of which I have the score).

So I prefer Gould, up till now.

It's not only a issue of length (that has however its importance: who has
established that the cadence must last not more than a minute and a half?).
Many pianists for example take refuge in the second theme of the piano (that
in Eb major), while Gould develops the entry theme of the piano, and then
the (incipit of) entry theme of the orchestra, that none of the other
pianists cited (except Brahms) dares to resume.

I believe that's a good choice: the cadenza is like a dream, a free zone,
and I think that the theme of the orchestra, majestic -- even if terrible --
is among the "forbidden dreams" of the solo (which in fact cannot, and never
does dare to, face that theme during the piece).

What's your opinion about this topic?
There are other cadenzas worthy to be mentioned?

Regards
Giorgio