Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 4:50 PM
Subject: Happy Birthday, Glenn!

Happy Birthday, Glenn - we still love you! (Well, most of us, anyway).

71 years old, and your CDs are still selling, the Salvation Army and the Humane Society are still receiving royalty cheques, and Sony is still re-releasing your Goldbergs. Pretty good, no?

Keep on playing, where ever you are!

Cheers,
Matthew

P.S. Can you please finish off the Art of Fugue, when you get a chance? Thank you.