GG: Murmurs of Earth (was: voyager music)

Hi Gouldians,

About six months ago I purchased the CD-ROM
entitled the "Murmurs of Earth",
including the complete contents of  the Voyager probe discs.
Now I confirmed the Prelude and Fugue in C Major
GG donated was not from Book One (as Otto Friedrich
described and was followed by the film), but from Book Two.
It is said out-of-print, but I got it from:
http://www.planetarysociety.org/

It cost about 100 USD with 50 USD (shipping to Japan).
Sounds expensive, but it is sold at auctions at much more expensive prices.

(The booklet is interesting.  There are some "outtake" music lists for the probe disc.
And I found Gould performance of Schoenberg in one of them.)

Regards,
Junichi