From: Jon Windust [mailto:jon@COGNOLOGY.COM.AU]
Sent: 2003-09-25 8:55 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, Glenn!

Happy Birthday Glenn.  Along with the finished version of Art of the Fugue and the Karlheinz Klopweiser discussion, I just thought I'd remind you that it's nearly time to record another version of the Goldbergs.

BTW Matthew, I noticed you said Salvation Army and Humane Society are still receiving royalty cheques.  Did Glenn leave his whole estate to these two organisations?

Jon