Re: new cd

    What would be good is if Sony re-released the GG Collection on DVD.
    I didn't even know who GG was when it was released so I have never
    had a chance to get the vids.

I've seen them used from time to time at the usual places, amazon.com,
ebay.com.  Not the whole set at once, necessarily, but I think they
could all be found without huge trouble.  Of course, expense is another
question :).

Anyway, what I'd really like is not to re-release what was done then
(nice as they are), but to release the entire original programs, uncut.
Ah well ...