Re: new cd

    But before anyone gets too excited, it appears simply to be a
    re-packaging of previous material.

Last time I checked, it seemed to me that every piece of music GG recorded in
the studio has been released (according to Nancy Canning's list of
recording sessions that appeared in the Friedrich biography).

However, there is still new music (I mean, pieces not otherwise
recorded) from the numerous TV and radio programs, not to mention the
programs themselves.  My biggest wishlist item is Cp.6 from Art of
Fugue, performed on TV once and never anywhere else, best as I can
determine.
http://www.glenngould.org/mail/archives/f_minor/msg08012.html

Is anyone from Sony or CBC out there :)?