Contacting GG Foundation

Could anyone help me please? I have been attempting to send an email to Mr
John Miller of the Glenn Gould Foundation, using the address
<execdir@glenngould.ca>:
but each time the email is returned with a "failure to deliver" notice and
the comment  "user is over quota".  Presumably there is some trouble with
the inbox (or is it just too full?)

Does anyone know what is wrong, or if there is another email address I could
use ? ( or to Mr Miller himself:  if you receive F-minor posts via another
address !!  - were you aware of this problem?)

Kate