Re: A more dramatic retirement from performing than Glenn Gould's!

Hi Dorian and Tom,

If you had read my post all the way through you would
have seen that I agree with you about dumping the
piano.
We often say "I wish I had thought of that" without
actually going out and doing it.

The whole episode is like a Gouldian fantasy.  It
makes a good story.  Doing it is another matter.  The
life of a concert pianist is not all glamour.  I for
one, think GG had the right idea.

 --- DorianLS@AOL.COM wrote: > >I can see Glenn Gould
laughing and saying to