Re: GG on the Philips Great Pianists series

Thanks Sara.

Strange that there is no Bach.  Which composers?  Any Mozart?

sara meneses <saralmeneses@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
Hi

Gould´s cds in the great pianist series is I think
very good and different. There is no Bach, not even
one piece. They have many different composers and I
believe all the pieces reveal something. Might agree
with him or not but his thoughts are always there.

Sara.