Skickat: den 17 juni 2003 17:12
Till: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Ämne: Beethoven Piano Sonata Op.22

Hi,

I thought I read somewhere that there exists in a Sony vault somewhere a recording by GG of the inner movements of Beethoven's Piano Sonata in B-flat Op.22. I know that GG didn't like this work very much. I thought it was going to be released by Sony as part of an "odds and ends" CD. Does anyone know if this recording does indeed exists and if Sony has released it? I am busy compiling an MP3 disc for my travels of GG and his Beethoven Sonata recordings. In the interest of as much completeness as possible I thought it would be nice to have this recording as well. Does anyone know of any other unfinished "odds and ends" other than the Art of Fugue that GG left behind? You can e-mail me off line if you like.

Thanks,

Eric Cline
Sr. R & D Chemist
Graphic Arts Synthesis Group
REICHHOLD, Inc.
Global Coating and Performance Resins
Phone Toll Free: 1-800-448-3482 ext.8116
Cell Phone: 1-919-949-5191
Fax: 1-919-767-8506
e-mail: eric.cline@reichhold.com
http://www.reichhold.com
(Click here to go to the Reichhold home page)