Glenn Gould photo

Dear All

I am writing a piece for my arts column this weekend on the play, Glenn which explores Mr Gould's creative life.

I wondered if someone might have a scanned image of Gould that I could publish. I would be delighted to acknowledge the favour in the manner of "photo courtesy of ..".

I would also like to publish your website address, so other enthusiasts in this part of the world can visit and perhaps correspond with members.

I had originally sent this request to Mary Jo, then I discovered more about Gould, became intrigued, joined and became hooked!

Warm Regards.

John Michael Swinbank
Arts Editor
Senior Post