From: Nessie Russell [mailto:nessierussell@YAHOO.CA]
Sent: May 16, 2003 10:43 AM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: The Other Side of Glenn Gould

Hi,

Any one on this list?

I just heard about a lecture.  It's called "The Other Side of Glenn Gould".  It will be during the Art of Teaching event at the RCM Community School.  Any one going?  Says here the address will be given by Rick Phillips, Host and Producer of Sound Advice on CBC Radio one and Radio Two.

Any ideas as to what the other side of Glenn Gould was?  I always thought of Glenn as a polygon.  If anyone is out there and there are some RMTAs on the list, you might want to go.  It is on July 4 th.