Re: My name is Matthew, and I have a problem...

Hi Matthew,

Yeah, I've got a live recording of this work, but I'm not sharing it with
anybody!  ;-)

Just kidding.

I will share.

No, wait, I meant:just kidding; I don't have a recording.

Sorry, Matthew, but I don't have any information that can help you sleep,
but just off the top of my head I'd bet on the simplest answer and say that
Gould never got around to recording the concerto because he gave up
recording ALL concertos.

I'll have to check the recording dates, but I fairly sure that some of
Gould's very last concerto recordings were those of the Bach.  He just gave
up the concerto format before he could record a complete set, perhaps.

Every heard the Seattle Baroque harpsichord versions of these harpsichord
concerto?  Fantastic.  My first choice for these works.

Jim