the alchemist dvd

Title: Nachricht
hello everybody!

this is my first post here in the f-minor digest. first i want to say that i really love Glenn Gould and his music. he was the one who inspired me to start playing the piano after having played the violin for so long.

there is one question i have concerning the alchemist dvd which i received as a birthday present by my father:

when showing Glenn's hands on the piano, you can see that somebody put a black tape over the trademark name of the piano. because of the shape and also the symbol above the tape i guess it's a steinway so i don't see the reason for putting a tape over the name??

maybe somebody of you can answer me this question.

bye,

attila