Grammys and One Minute of Silence

Bad News. Our friend Mr. Page did not win the Grammy for Best Album
Notes (the honour went to "Screamin' And Hollerin' The Blues: The Worlds
Of Charley Patton", David Evans, album notes writer). Tim: you were
robbed. The good news is that Eminem didn't win for best album or
performer (thank goodness).
But now... in case you had thought John Cage had disappeared from our
mailing list, is the following article I found on CNN:
http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/23/uk.silence/index.html
My favourite quote from the article: "Mine is a much better silent
piece. I have been able to say in one minute what Cage could only say in
four minutes and 33 seconds". So there!!! I wonder what Glenn would have
made of all this...
Regards,
Matthew