From: G.
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 5:07 PM
Subject: the alchemist DVD

woooooowwwwwww!!!!!
when I come back home today I find it on my table...waiting for me...and I watch it: W O N D E R F U L !!! something that everyone must have. I really loved the direction during the playing, exactly how I dream it: close up on hands from a particular angle, close up on face, eyes and very expressive moods...
I loved his interpretation of Webern's variations, deep, poetic and with jump of the hands done so softly, like butterflies: I was ipnotized.

 I hope that everyone here could see it soon :)

kisses
a moved Giulia