Re: GG: Solitude Trilogy, on sale

Thanks Brad,

Great cd store with lots of hard to find items and they also carry used
discs as well. If I'm not mistaken that price won't last for more than a
week, so don't delay.
It's also possible that you can't see that price from their web site and in
fact have to respond to that newsletter in order to get the discount.
Maybe not, though. I'm not sure.

I wonder if it may not be some used sets?  13 bucks for  a three disc set?
Sounds crazy inexpensive.

Jim (still waiting for the Schoenberg radio shows to come out!)