Re: A question for all you Gouldians

on 05.11.02 13:26, David Pelletier at PROMONDE@AOL.COM wrote:

> It wasn't Mrs. Bernstein. It was Mrs. Foss.

    Well... since someone started all that "fait-divers stravaganzza" I will
not loose the oportunity to join the party and ask about Roxolana Roslak.
Friedrich's book mentions their friendship with, how should I say..?...
emphasis?... and there's that very peculiar picture in the Images cd (Glenn
and the cows) wich is credited to Roxolana Roslak.

    Any thoughts?

    My CN$ 0,02

    Luiz Gonçalo

P.S.: My dear Michael, you should try to be a 17 years old Gould-fanatic
with gouldian behavior in southern Brazil... trust me, it wasn't easy. But,
as Sartre said, "Hell are the others".  (Or, in a less philosofical way,
"Hell to the others!" :-)