GG on organ

Jerbi asked:

>I'm trying to identify the BWV of a GG organ recording of a JSB fugue
>which I have a clip of.  It sounds to me like it begins in Bm.
>
>How many Bach organ works did he record (on an organ) aside from those 9
>from the Art of Fugue?
>
>Is there a complete listing somewhere on the Web of his organ recordings?
>I would like to purchase any of his recordings which I don't already own.

Apart from the Art of Fugue, the only GG organ recording I know of is an
excerpt (36 bars, shorter than two minutes) from the E-flat fugue BWV 552,
from a 1962 television programme.  That was on a Music and Arts CD 654
that got deleted years ago when Sony acquired the rights to everything.

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot