I'm trying to ID a JSB fugue which GG played on organ in Bm?

Hi, I'm new to this list,

I'm trying to identify the BWV of a GG organ recording of a JSB fugue which I have a clip of.  It sounds to me like it begins in Bm.

How many Bach organ works did he record (on an organ) aside from those 9 from the Art of Fugue?

Is there a complete listing somewhere on the Web of his organ recordings?  I would like to purchase any of his recordings which I don't already own.

I recently purchased the State Wonder CD, and I was definitely affected by how 'healthy' Glenn sounded in conversation so close to his death.

'Sorry for any consternation.. but I'm now a pianist in my early fifties and my wife tells me that I sound healthy...

Jerbi