GG: concerto after alessandro Marcello BWV 974

Deborah Dana asked:

>I recently acquired a GG " italian album" that has
>this work on it....and i would love to get hold of the
>score to work on it. henle doesn't issue the music.
>anyone have any experience w/ any music publisher that
>does publish this music.....i understand that it is
>actually a transcription of an oboe concerto by
>alessandro marcello??

The Bach-Gesellschaft edition was republished by Dover in 1987; my copy
says I got it for the retail price of $6.95.  It's now $11.95 according to
http://store.yahoo.com/doverpublications/0486255298.html

A more recent edition is Breitkopf 6585, which is volume 5 of the organ
works edited by Heinz Lohmann.

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot